Vegan Small Fan Brush White & Rose Gold
Aspya Cosmetic Tattoo & Skin Clinic
97 In Stock
Make 4 interest-free payments of $6.23 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Vegan Small Fan Brush is a versatile brush with many uses. It is effective at redistributing powder or liquid foundation helping to blend and provide subtle shading but also can be used to apply highlighter, blush or bronzer to highlight the cheek bones. Use the Vegan Small Fan Brush to polish small areas with a tapping motion. Perfect to use on cheek bones, across the bridge of the nose, brow bone, cupid’s bow and forehead. This brush is also great when used to remove unwanted excess powder such as stray eye shadow particles that fall onto the cheeks whilst applying.
5 Reasons to use Synthetic Make-up Brushes:
1) Synthetic brushes are better suited for people with sensitive skin as some people are allergic to animal hair.
2) Synthetic brushes are a great option for people who are vegan friendly as no animal hair is used.
3) Synthetic brushes are great for creating a layered look and help to provide a soft looking make-up finish.
4) Synthetic brushes are easy to keep clean as they do not absorb and trap make-up like natural brushes may do.
5) High quality nylon hair feels irresistibly soft.
Cosmetic brushes can become coated with make-up residue, body oils and dead skin. Increased bacteria levels can negatively affect the proper application of make-up and can also cause skin irritation. Silk Oil of Morocco recommends that cosmetic brushes are cleaned after every use with Silk Oil of Morocco’s Alcohol Free, Argan Vegan Brush Cleaner.
How to use Silk Oil of Morocco Argan Vegan Brush Cleaner:
1. Spray the Argan Vegan Brush Cleaner directly onto brush bristles.
2. Gently sweep the brush bristles onto a paper towel using the same motion that you would use if you were applying makeup, taking care not to damage the bristles. Repeat this until there is no longer product coming off onto the paper towel.
3. Lay brushes flat to air-dry or place in a Silk Oil of Morocco Makeup Brush Stand.
1. Should I boil my brushes to sterilize them?
Silk Oil of Morocco advise you not to boil your brushes as this can ruin the delicate bristles.
2. How often should I replace my make-up brush?
Silk Oil of Morocco recommends customers replace their make-up brushes every 6-8 months to ensure flawless make-up application.
3. Is it ok to share cosmetic brushes with others?
It is generally not a good idea to share make-up brushes as it is an easy way to share bacteria that can lead to infection.