Lower False Lash
Aspya Cosmetic Tattoo & Skin Clinic
100 In Stock
Make 4 interest-free payments of $4.98 AUD fortnightly with More info
- KEY FEATURES
- LASH DIMENSIONS
- APPLICATION AND REMOVAL
- PRODUCT DATA
- Product Data
- Have a Question?
Vegan Lower False Lashes | Open up your eyes and seriously step up your eye make-up game! Dramatically enhance your lower eye lash with Silk’s Vegan Bottom Strip Lashes. Most of us are so focussed on our top lashes, that we forget about the impact a killer bottom lash can have! Plus, no more mascara smudges under your eye!
High quality 100% human hair, hand tied with an invisible band for a seamless more natural finish. Silk Oil of Morocco Vegan Strip Lashes can be re-used multiple times, providing you with a professional look time after time.
This fanned-out, lower lash style is our go-to bottom beauty! It adds immediate length and volume, without looking too heavy! A natural looking enhancement of your lower eye lash! Just the right amount of glamour and sophistication. Light, airy, and the perfect addition to any makeup look!
Want a show-stopping glamorous eye? Look no further! Our Glamazon lower lashes are hand-tied using a mixture of lash lengths for dramatic volume & enhanced definition. The perfect bottom lash for anyone wanting an eye look that turns heads!
- Instantly Enhances Bottom Eye Lash Length and Fullness
- Perfect to help open-up the eye
- Creates an extreme Glam Eye Look
- 100% Vegan Friendly Human Hair
- Hand tied for a more natural finish
- Seamless invisible band
- Professional quality
- Durable and re-usable (up 10 – 15 uses)
- Easy to apply and remove
- Buildable (use multiple sets on top of each other for a dramatic finish)
STYLE – INNER X CENTRE X OUTER X LENGTH
CUPID – 3mm x 5mm x 4mm x 30mm
GLAMAZON – 3mm x 6mm x 5mm x 30mm
1. If needed, trim lash (from outer edge) to fit your eye.
2. Apply glue to lash band and wait 30-60 seconds.
3. Apply lash along natural bottom lash line.
4. Allow glue to dry.
5. Carefully apply Silk Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Defining Mascara on top for a seamless finish.
Gently peel off lash strip, starting at the outer corner of the eye.
Remove excess adhesive from lash band and place lashes back onto the tray for future use.
WARNING: If glue gets into the eyes wash out immediately with water.