Aspya Cosmetic Tattoo & Skin Clinic
100 In Stock
Make 4 interest-free payments of $8.73 AUD fortnightly with More info
Silk Oil of Morocco’s ultra soft Vegan Kabuki Brush is designed for a quick and flawless application of Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Powder Foundation. This hand crafted professional brush allows powder to glide on effortlessly and blend seamlessly with skin resulting in an even, natural looking, polished finish. Produced using high quality nylon hair that does not absorb and trap make-up, making this professional brush vegan friendly, easy to keep clean and suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. Offered in a sleek retractable design for convenient portability and storage.
5 Reasons to use Synthetic Make-up Brushes:
1. Synthetic brushes are better suited for people with sensitive skin as some people are allergic to animal hair.
2. Synthetic brushes are a great option for people who are vegan friendly as no animal hair is used.
3. Synthetic brushes are great for creating a layered look and help to provide a soft looking make-up finish.
4. Synthetic brushes are easy to keep clean as they do not absorb and trap make-up like natural brushes may do.
5. High quality nylon hair feels irresistibly soft.
1. Tip a small amount of Argan Powder Foundation into the lid of the jar.
2. Swirl the Silk Oil of Morocco Vegan Kabuki Brush into the powder.
3. Tap the base of the Kabuki Brush on a flat surface so the powder moves evenly into the brush.
4. Buff powder over the face starting at the forehead and working outwards.
5. For a heavier coverage repeat the above process or use in conjunction with Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Liquid Foundation.
Silk Oil of Morocco’s exceptionally versatile Vegan Kabuki Brush can be used all over the body in conjunction with a variety of powders for a flawless looking finish.
Cosmetic brushes can become coated with make-up residue, body oils and dead skin. Increased bacteria levels can negatively affect the proper application of make-up and can also cause skin irritation. Silk Oil of Morocco recommends that cosmetic brushes are cleaned after every use with Silk Oil of Morocco’s Alcohol Free, Argan Vegan Brush Cleaner.
How to use Silk Oil of Morocco Argan Vegan Brush Cleaner:
1. Spray the Argan Vegan Brush Cleaner directly onto brush bristles.
2. Gently sweep the brush bristles onto a paper towel using the same motion that you would use if you were applying makeup, taking care not to damage the bristles. Repeat this until there is no longer product coming off onto the paper towel.
3. Lay brushes flat to air-dry or place in a Silk Oil of Morocco Makeup Brush Stand.
1. Should I boil my brushes to sterilize them?
Silk Oil of Morocco advise you not to boil your brushes as this can ruin the delicate bristles.
2. How often should I replace my make-up brush?
Silk Oil of Morocco recommends customers replace their make-up brushes every 6-8 months to ensure flawless make-up application.
3. Is it ok to share cosmetic brushes with others?
It is generally not a good idea to share make-up brushes as it is an easy way to share bacteria that can lead to infection.