Aspya Cosmetic Tattoo & Skin Clinic
100 In Stock
Make 4 interest-free payments of $12.48 AUD fortnightly with More info
- TIPS AND TRICKS
- FREE FROM
- DIRECTIONS OF USE
- PRODUCT DATA
- Product Data
- Have a Question?
Pan Size: 3g Net Wt. 0.10 oz.
Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Vegan Highlighting Trio’s lightweight illuminating powders instantly brighten the skins complexion making it appear radiant with an incandescent glow. The trio contains three silky smooth shades specially designed to diffuse light and enhance the features of the face for naturally glowing skin. This beautiful highlighting trio has been formulated with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil which is rich in Vitamins, Antioxidants, Omega-6 and Omega-9 Essential Fatty Acids and includes shades suitable for all skin tones.
• Infused with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
• Vegan Friendly
• Finely milled mineral formula
• Mica helps create a light reflecting finish
• Brightens skin radiance
• Illuminates complexion
• Feels weightless
• Provides a natural, healthy glow
• Versatile – Can be used on the face and Body
• Long wearing
• Suitable for all skin tones
• SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), ALS (Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate) & SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
• Synthetic Fragrances
• Animal Testing
• Bismuth Oxychloride
Can be applied to the following areas:
Face: Eyes, under the eyes, cheekbones, temple bone, brow bone, cupids bow and bridge of the nose
Neck: Décolletage area to define the highpoints of the collar bone
Body: Shoulders, arms and legs for the ultimate sunkissed glow
1. To accentuate the cheekbones and lift the brow bone, sweep highlighter along the high points of the cheekbones up onto the temple and under the arch of the brow.
2. To make the eyes appear larger and more awake, dab highlighter on the inner eye area using a smudge eye shadow brush.
3. To make nose appear straight and narrow, sweep highlighter in a straight line down the bridge of the nose.
4. To lift the nose apply highlighter to the tip of the nose.
5. To create fuller looking lips dab highlighter on the cupids bow using a small eye shadow brush.
6. Reapply and build coverage to create a stronger intensity.