Aspya Cosmetic Tattoo & Skin Clinic
100 In Stock
Make 4 interest-free payments of $4.48 AUD fortnightly with More info
- FREE FROM
- DIRECTIONS OF USE
- MORE INFO
- Have a Question?
Turn heads with Silk Oil of Morocco’s shimmering Vegan Glitter Dusts. Add glam to your look with these iridescent sparkles on your eyes, cheek bones, décolletage and hair. These versatile ultra-fine glitters can also be mixed with Silk’s Gel Activator to create a new gel formula that can be used over the eye lid or as a glitter eye liner. Your choice of 13 cosmetic grade, vibrant and beautiful hand-mixed glitter blends that are Vegan, Cruelty Free and USA FDA approved.
• Cruelty Free and Vegan Friendly
• Premium USA FDA Approved Cosmetic Grade Glitter (safe for skin use)
• Ultra-fine glitter powder .006″
• Beautiful hand-mixed glitter blends
• Can be mixed with the Silk Gel Activator to create a new glitter gel formula that can be applied all over the eye lid or as eye liner
• Can be used as a loose dust where desired eg. On décolletage or throughout hair
• Vibrant colour pigments
• Offered in 13 iridescent shades
• Synthetic Fragrances
• Animal Cruelty & Testing
• Bismuth Oxychloride
Option 1: Mix and apply!
• Mix with Silk’s Gel Activator to create a new gel formula that can be used all over the eye-lid or as a glitter eye liner
• Mix with Silk’s Argan Antioxidant Primer to create a new glitter moisturiser for the whole body
• Mix with Silk’s Argan Anti-Frizz Cream to create a new glitter hair cream that can be applied to upstyles and hair roots
Option 2: Use Loose!
Sprinkle or brush loose dust wherever desired. Eg. On décolletage, cheek bones or throughout hair for a fun sparkling finish.
Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polyurethane-33, May contain +/- CI 19140, CI 15850, CI 42090, CI 77510, CI 77266, CI 77000.
Size? 2g Net Wt. 0.07 oz.
Is this product Vegan? All Silk Oil of Morocco Glitter Dusts are Vegan friendly.
Is this product safe to use on skin? Silk Vegan Glitter Dusts are premium USA FDA Approved Cosmetic Grade powders (safe for skin use).
Where is this product manufactured? USA
Are Silk glitters biodegradable? Silk Glitters are not biodegradable. Biodegradable glitters can only be used dry, the minute they have any moisture added to them they start to break down. This would not allow customers to mix with our Gel Activator to create an eye liner formula – or mix with our primer/anti frizz cream to create glitter creams for your body and hair.