Fibre Brow Enhancer
Aspya Cosmetic Tattoo & Skin Clinic
100 In Stock
Make 4 interest-free payments of $7.48 AUD fortnightly with More info
- COLOR GUIDE
- MORE INFO
- Product Data
- Have a Question?
Silk Oil of Morocco Vegan Fibre Brow Enhancer acts as an instant brush-on brow extension. This incredible must have beauty product is designed to fill, sculpt, thicken and define over-plucked, thinning or fair eyebrows. Tiny fibres work in conjunction with an ultra-fine coloured powder to instantly enhance the natural brow and help to achieve desired brow shape. Can be used to create a beautiful brow arch or extend brow length. Silk Vegan Fibre Brow Enhancer takes seconds to apply and can be removed easily with warm water.
• Filling in gaps
• Adding definition
• Creating fullness where little or no brow is present
• Vegan Friendly brush-on brow extension
• Instantly enhances the natural eyebrow’s definition & fullness
• Can be used to create both a natural and bold finish
• Easy to apply and remove
• Bottle lasts for up to 120 applications
• Available in 5 shades suitable for all brow colours
• Made in Australia
1) Pluck away any stray brow hairs using Silk Oil of Morocco Tweezers.
2) Use the Clear Brow Fixing Gel to prepare the eye brows. Brush over clean brows starting from the inner part of the brow moving outwards.
3) Apply Vegan Fibre Brow Enhancer starting from the inner brow moving up towards the brow arch and then down towards the end of the brow. When applying to the thinner part of the brow, turn the applicator and use only the tip for a finer line. Reapply in gaps or where brows are sparse for extra coverage.
4) You may choose to reapply the Clear Brow Fixing Gel to seal and give extra hold, however this step is not compulsory.
To achieve the ultimate brow shape use the following guide:
Position 1 – Where the brow should start.
Position 2 – Should line up from the tip of the nose diagonally passing through the centre of the eye to mark the perfect arch position. From this position the brow naturally starts to thin moving towards Position 3.
Position 3 – Should line up from the end of the nose passing diagonally towards the end of the eye and finish at a fine point.
Removal: To remove simply use water. Upon removal, no traces of the product will be visible.
Mica, Silica, Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Nylon-6, +/- CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77891.
Why is the Vegan Fibre Brow so popular?
Silk Oil of Morocco’s Vegan Fibre Brow acts as an instant brush-on brow extension and is designed to fill, sculpt, thicken and define over-plucked, thinning or fair eyebrows.
How does the Vegan Fibre Brow work?
Tiny fibres work in conjunction with an ultra-fine coloured powder to instantly enhance the natural brow and to help achieve desired brow shape. It takes seconds to apply and can be removed with water.
Does the Fibre Brow Enhancer attached to the skin or the natural brow?
Vegan Fibre Brow Enhancer is more effective when attaching to the natural brow hairs however can also be used straight on the skin area of the brow line.
What are the Fibre Brow Fibres made from?
Brush on fibres which adhere to the eyebrow line are synthetic fibres made from Nylon-6 material.
How do I apply the Fibre Brow Enhancer?
Apply Fibre Brow Enhancer starting from the inner brow moving up towards the brow arch and then down towards the end of the brow. When applying to the thinner part of the brow, turn the applicator and use only the tip for a finer line. Reapply in gaps or where brows are sparse for extra coverage. A detailed brochure is included in each kit & a Tips & Tricks page is also available.
What colours are the Vegan Fibre brow Enhancer available in?
Fibre Brow Enhancer is available in five different colours- Extra Light, Light, Medium, Dark and Extra Dark.
Does the Vegan Fibre Brow Enhancer make the brows look thicker?
Fibre Brow Enhancer is perfect for filling in gaps, adding definition, shaping and creating fullness where little or no brow present.
Will the Vegan Fibre Brow Enhancer give a natural look?
Fibre Brow Enhancer can be used to create both natural and bold finishes.
Can I use Vegan Fibre Brow Enhancer if I wear contact lenses?
Yes though it advisable to take extra care in the application process. Like any foreign material in the eye it can cause irritation. If Silk Argan Vegan Defining Mascara gets into the eyes it is recommended to wash out immediately with water.
SAFETY DATA SHEETS:Silk Oil of Morocco Vegan Fibre Brow Enhancer – Safety Data Sheet