Blusher (Loose Powder)
Aspya Cosmetic Tattoo & Skin Clinic
100 In Stock
Make 4 interest-free payments of $3.73 AUD fortnightly with More info
- TIPS & TRICKS
- IN THE MEDIA
- FREE FROM
- DIRECTIONS OF USE
- MORE INFO
- Have a Question?
Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Vegan Blush provides cheeks with beautiful warmth and definition to help brighten the complexion. A lightweight mineral powder enhanced with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil which is rich in vitamins, antioxidants, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids, blended with soft pigments to help enhance the cheek with natural looking colour or can be built to a full intense colour finish. Available in four gorgeous moroccan shades suitable for every skin tone and occasion.
What does Blush actually do?
Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Vegan Mineral Blush provides beautiful warmth and definition to help brighten the complexion.
How much Argan Vegan blush will I need to use?
Remember less is more. Blush is a great to help promote healthy, natural colour and to accentuate facial features however, Blush can sometimes be overused therefore apply Argan Vegan Blush in a small amount at a time and build to avoid over using. Please refer to the Tips & Tricks on applying Blush.
How do I choose the right colour Argan Vegan Blush for my skin tone?
Select a Blush colour that will accent you best facial features. For pale skin, stick to more natural shades such as Moroccan Berry, Coral or Summer. Moroccan Flame is the darkest and most intense of all Blush colours and therefore is suggested to be used on slightly more tanned skin tones or for an intense colour finish.
What is the best Silk makeup tool to apply with Argan Vegan Blush?
Applying the Argan Vegan Blush with the Vegan Blush Brush or Silk 220 Blush Airbrush will provide the best result.
• Infused with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
• Vegan Friendly
• Mineral Formula
• Assists in adding warmth to skin tone
• Can be used to highlight and add definition to cheeks
• Soft pigments that are buildable – achieve a barely blushing or full intense colour finish
• Lightweight – finely milled mineral powder
• Long wearing – a little goes a long way
• Offered in 4 colours to compliment all skin tones
• Manufactured in Australia
• SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), ALS (Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate) & SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
• Synthetic Fragrances
• Animal Testing
• Bismuth Oxychloride
1. Tip a small amount of loose powder into lid then swirl Silk Oil of Morocco’s Vegan Blush Brush into powder.
2. Tap edge of brush over lid to remove any excess powder.
To Add Colour & Warmth: Smile, then continue to apply Argan Vegan Blush to the apples of the cheeks. Blend the colour along the cheek bone in an upwards motion and lightly sweep for a natural finish or build for an intense colour finish.
To Highlight & Define: Apply Argan Vegan Blush under the cheek bone to the hollows of the cheek. Start from the corner of the lips and move upwards towards the temple.
• Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
Mica, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, +/- CI 16035, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 15850. *Certified Organic Contains Nut Oils