Aspya Cosmetic Tattoo & Skin Clinic
100 In Stock
Make 4 interest-free payments of $8.73 AUD fortnightly with More info
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- DIRECTION OF USE
- HOW TO CLEAN
- PRODUCT SHEET
- Product Data
- Have a Question?
Silk Oil of Morocco’s irresistibly soft Vegan Blush Brush is designed to colour, contour and define cheeks for a flawless blended finish. A delicately hand crafted brush made with a lightweight wooden handle and high quality nylon hair that does not absorb and trap make-up, making this professional brush vegan friendly, easy to keep clean and suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. The perfect tool for applying Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Blush, 7-in-1 Argan Bronzer or Argan Body Shimmer.
5 Reasons to use Synthetic Make-up Brushes:
1) Synthetic brushes are better suited for people with sensitive skin as some people are allergic to animal hair.
2) Synthetic brushes are a great option for people who are vegan friendly as no animal hair is used.
3) Synthetic brushes are great for creating a layered look and help to provide a soft looking make-up finish.
4) Synthetic brushes are easy to keep clean as they do not absorb and trap make-up like natural brushes may do.
5) High quality nylon hair feels irresistibly soft.
1. Tip a small amount of loose powder into lid then swirl Silk Oil of Morocco’s Vegan Blush Brush into powder.
2. Tap edge of brush over lid to remove any excess powder.
• To Add Colour & Warmth: Smile, then continue to apply Argan Blush to the apples of the cheeks. Blend the colour along the cheek bone in an upwards motion and lightly sweep for a natural finish or build for an intense colour finish.
• To Highlight & Define: Apply Argan Blush under the cheek bone to the hollows of the cheek. Start from the corner of the lips and move upwards towards the temple.
Argan 7-in-1 Bronzer:
• Bronze – Buff where the sun naturally hits – over the nose, forehead and chin. Use on the apple of the cheeks to add warmth to the face. Slowly build colour until desired look is achieved.
• Shade & Contour – Apply under cheek bone to shade and contour for a more prominent looking cheek bone. Place the brush between the top of the ear and the bottom of the earlobe and move in a backwards and forwards motion under the cheek bone.
• Frame – Apply to sides of nose, chin and temples to assist in framing the face.
• Eyes – Dust over eye lids as an eye shadow for a natural hint of colour or for a more dramatic look, apply the powder more heavily in the contour of the eye lid.
• Lips – Brush lightly over closed, relaxed lips then finish by applying Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Lip Treatment over the top for a beautiful natural lip colour.
• Body – For a healthy looking glow, dust the powder over the neck and décolletage. Dust all over the body to create a smooth even skin tone, a great alternative to fake tan and perfect when used in summer to hide tan lines.
Argan Body Shimmer:
• Apply on top of the cheek bone just above blush to accentuate cheeks.
• Use under brow bone to highlight and open up the eyes.
• Add to bridge of nose, chin or forehead for structure and brightness.
• Lightly dust over décolletage for instant shimmer.
• Apply over the top of bronzer for a sunkissed glow.
• Use all over body or over spray tan for a moroccan shimmer.
Cosmetic brushes can become coated with make-up residue, body oils and dead skin. Increased bacteria levels can negatively affect the proper application of make-up and can also cause skin irritation. Silk Oil of Morocco recommends that cosmetic brushes are cleaned after every use with Silk Oil of Morocco’s Alcohol Free, Argan Vegan Brush Cleaner.
How to use Silk Oil of Morocco Argan Vegan Brush Cleaner:
1. Spray the Argan Vegan Brush Cleaner directly onto brush bristles.
2. Gently sweep the brush bristles onto a paper towel using the same motion that you would use if you were applying makeup, taking care not to damage the bristles. Repeat this until there is no longer product coming off onto the paper towel.
3. Lay brushes flat to air-dry or place in a Silk Oil of Morocco Makeup Brush Stand.
1. Should I boil my brushes to sterilize them?
Silk Oil of Morocco advise you not to boil your brushes as this can ruin the delicate bristles.
2. How often should I replace my make-up brush?
Silk Oil of Morocco recommends customers replace their make-up brushes every 6-8 months to ensure flawless make-up application.
3. Is it ok to share cosmetic brushes with others?
It is generally not a good idea to share make-up brushes as it is an easy way to share bacteria that can lead to infection.