Bella - Synthetic Curlable Fibre Wig 180G (12-15"- Wavy)
Aspya Cosmetic Tattoo & Skin Clinic
100 In Stock
Make 4 interest-free payments of $68.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
- AFTER AND BEFORE
- COLOR AVAILABLE
- WIG APPLICATION
- WIG CARE
- RETURN POLICY
- Have a Question?
Silk Oil of Morocco use cutting edge wig technology allowing you to change up your look as regularly as the celebs without damaging your natural hair or breaking the budget. Some wigs can look bulky, however Silk wigs are pre-plucked at the part and hairline for a more natural finish. We have also added a slight curve to the hair part (which you can wear as a middle or side part) for a more realistic finish.
ALL SILK SYNTHETIC WIGS:
• Are made from a Premium Curlable Natural Fibre
• Are pre-styled ready to wear (no styling needed)
• Are Heat Resistant up to 180 degrees
• CAN be styled using hair straighteners & curling irons
• Have both a Lace Front & Part to promote a natural looking finish
• Are Stretchy, Lightweight & Breathable
• Feature adjustable wig straps to provide extra security
• Have been designed to fit a variety of head shapes & sizes
Step 1) Secure your natural hair as flat as possible to your head – braids or a bun are recommended depending on hair thickness and length.
If your hair is short, this step may not be necessary.
Step 2) Put on your Wig Cap. Hold wig cap at hairline and pull over head. Adjust accordingly so that all hair is covered but ears are showing.
Step 3) Take your Silk Wig and cut the lace front carefully to suit your hair line.
Step 4) Adjust elastic located at the back of your Silk Wig to suit your head size.
Step 5) Put on your Silk Wig. Start by matching up the wig’s hair line with your natural hair line. Hold in place and pull wig backwards over your head so that it covers your wig cap entirely. Adjust placement accordingly so your wig feels secure and comfortable.
To ensure the longevity of your wig, please follow the care instructions below:
• Always use a Silk Wig Brush or a metal wide-toothed brush/comb. Never use a bristle or plastic brush as this tends to build static electricity. Use in conjunction with the Silk Oil of Morocco Argan Leave-In Conditioning Spray and always brush starting at the ends working your way up to the roots.
• This wig is not made using human hair and therefore cannot be coloured, highlighted or bleached. However you can cut your wig to a preferred style/length.
• This wig is heat resistant up to 180°. You can use straightening irons, curling wands and hair dryers that do not exceed this temperature.
• Wash your wig when necessary in cold water using Silk Oil of Morocco Argan Intense Moisture Shampoo.
• Do not brush wig when wet.
• Store your wig neatly – hanging on a Silk Wig Stand or lying flat is advised. Do not fold. For extra protection, wrap your wig in a hair net.
Q. WHAT TYPE OF SYNTHETIC HAIR ARE SILK WIGS MADE FROM?
Silk Synthetic Wigs are made from top quality Futura (Japanese) and Uno (Korean) curlable fibre from Indonesia. This is a type of high grade synthetic fibre, that can be heated up to 180 degrees (yes, you can style Silk Wigs using a hair straightener/curling wand).
Q. WHY DO SILK WIGS HAVE A LACE FRONT & HAIR PART?
Silk Lace Front Wigs are your secret weapon to a flawless undetectable wig. They have an invisible hair line and when worn properly give the illusion that the wig hair is actually growing out of your own head. Lace front wigs have many benefits such as being lightweight, breathable, stretchy, more comfortable and natural looking. Lace front wigs are made using a small sheer lace panel along the front hairline attached to the front of the wig. The hair strands are hand sewn in to the holes of the lace while the rest of the wig cap is made out of strong durable material that will not tear.
Silk Wig/Hair Extension Pieces Returns Policy
At Silk Oil of Morocco we take pride in our Quality Assurance. Each Silk Wig/Hair Extension Piece purchased by you is individually Hand Picked, QA Inspected, Photographed and documented before despatch.
1. Silk Wig/Hair Extension Pieces are a hygienic product and Silk Oil of Morocco take matters of hygiene and public safety seriously. Therefore Silk Oil of Morocco does not offer refunds or exchanges if you change your mind or feel the colour/style does not suit you.
2. Refunds will only be honoured if a Silk Wig/Hair Extension Piece is deemed faulty under inspection from our product department. (Please note: hair shedding may occur and this is NOT deemed a fault; this is the normal nature of the Silk Wig/Hair Extension Piece.)
3. If you feel that there is a valid fault involving your Silk Wig/Hair Extension Piece, you must comply with the following conditions;
a) You must contact Silk Oil of Morocco Head Office Customer Service Team within 24 hours of receiving your product and follow the below returns procedure. b) The Silk Wig/Hair Extension Piece must be returned in original condition (with all original packaging), unworn, uncut or altered in anyway. Please take care when trying on your Silk Wig/Hair Extension Piece, as we do not accept returned product that have had the lace cut or been worn (due to hygiene reasons).
Returns that do not meet our policy will NOT be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
Returns Procedure: If you believe that your product is faulty, please email email@example.com with a detailed description of the fault, photographic evidence and your original order details. If your Silk Wig/Hair Extension Piece is faulty, a customer service member will advise you how to return the Silk Wig/Hair Extension Piece. Refunds will only be issued if a Silk Wig/Hair Extension Piece is deemed faulty, once Head Office have received and examined the product returned. How do I receive my refund? Your refund will be processed in the same way that you paid for your purchase. For example, if you paid by credit card, the same credit card will be refunded. You may also choose to be refunded by voucher, which allows you to use your refund to help purchase other items.