7 in 1 Bronzer
Aspya Cosmetic Tattoo & Skin Clinic
Argan Oil Makeup
99 In Stock
Make 4 interest-free payments of $8.73 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Tips and Tricks
- Free From
- Directions of Use
- Product Data
- Product Data
- Have a Question?
Sizes: 3g Net Wt. 0.10 oz, 10g Net Wt. 0.35 oz
Combines 7 key make-up must-haves in 1 versatile product:
1) Use as a bronzer to highlight and add warmth to the face
2) Great for shading and contouring to enhance facial features
3) Assists in framing the face
4) Can be used as an eye shadow
5) Can be used on lips underneath Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Lip Treatment for a beautiful natural lip colour
6) Perfect to use on declottage or all over the body to help smooth uneven skin tone and provide a healthy looking glow
7) Can be mixed with Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Antioxidant Primer to create a lightweight tinted moisturiser that provides natural looking coverage
Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan 7-in-1 Bronzer infused with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil rich in vitamins, antioxidants, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids, combines 7 key make-up must haves in 1 versatile product. This triple milled, lightweight, mineral powder is perfect for enhancing facial features as well as providing warmth to skin tone. Offered in two shades (light and dark) this multi-use powder can be used all over the face to contour and frame, on cheeks as a bronzer, on eyes as an eye shadow, on lips underneath Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Lip Treatment for a beautiful natural lip colour or all over the body for an instant healthy looking glow.
What can the Argan Vegan 7-in-1 Bronzer be used for?
Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Vegan 7-in-1 Bronzer combines 7 key must haves in 1 versatile mineral triple milled powder product- can be used for bronzing, shading, contouring, framing, as an eyeshadow, on the lips before Lipgloss, on the body to help smooth uneven skin tone and as tinted moisturiser when used in conjunction with the Argan Vegan Antioxidant Primer.
What Silk makeup tools can be used to apply the Argan Vegan 7-in-1 Bronzer?
Applying the Argan Vegan 7-in-1 Bronzer with the Vegan Kabuki Brush though can be used with other Vegan Silk brushes depending on what you are using it for. Please refer to the product Tip’s & Tricks.
• Infused with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
• Vegan Friendly
• Pure pigments
• Mineral formula
• Mica helps create a light reflecting finish
• Lightweight, long wearing
• Buildable colour
• Available in 2 shades
• Suitable for all skin tones
• Manufactured in Australia
• SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), ALS (Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate) & SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
• Synthetic Fragrances
• Animal Testing
• Bismuth Oxychloride
1. Tip a small amount of Argan Bronzer into the lid of the jar.
2. Swirl the Silk Oil of Morocco Vegan Kabuki Brush into the powder.
3. Tap the Vegan Kabuki Brush base on a flat surface so the powder moves evenly into the brush.
4. Apply powder to desired area.
Can be applied to the following areas:
1) Bronze – Buff where the sun naturally hits – over the nose, forehead and chin. Use on the apple of the cheeks to add warmth to the face. Slowly build colour until desired look is achieved.
2) Shade & Contour – Use under cheek bone to shade and contour for a more prominent looking cheek bone. Place the brush between the top of the ear and the bottom of the earlobe and move in a backwards and forwards motion under the cheek bone.
3) Frame – Apply to sides of nose, chin and temples to assist in framing the face
4) Eyes – Dust over eye lids as an eye shadow for a natural hint of colour or for a more dramatic look, apply the powder more heavily in the contour of the eye lid.
5) Lips – Brush lightly over closed, relaxed lips then finish by applying Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Lip Treatment over the top for a beautiful natural lip colour.
6) Body – For a healthy looking glow, dust the powder over the neck and declottage. Dust all over the body to create a smooth even skin tone, a great alternative to fake tan and perfect when used in summer to hide tan lines.
7) Tinted Moisturiser – Create a tinted moisturiser by mixing the powder with Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Antioxidant Primer. Apply to face for a lightweight natural looking coverage.
• Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
Mica, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, +/- CI 77491 (Iron Oxide Red), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide Black), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide). *Certified Organic Contains Nut Oils